The Forbidden Corner

The Forbidden Corner

On Wednesday 12th July, Miss Judge and Miss Kelly took us to Forbidden Corner as an end of year trip. It was fun and exciting however a bit scary at times. I really enjoyed it and I’m sure everyone else in year 6 did too.

When we got close to arriving, we stopped off to get an ice-cream and I think the most popular one was definitely the chocolate fudge. After we had eaten, we jumped back onto the coach and resumed our journey to Forbidden Corner. Finally we arrived.

When we got there, we were split up into our groups, I was in Miss Whiteley’s group with my best friends : Charlotte and Eileen. Then, we got a sheet with the letters Forbidden Corner with circles underneath each letter. What we had to do was explore Forbidden Corner and while we were going along, look for brass circles and they had one of the letters in them. Then we had to get a pencil (or a coin – which is what we used) and scratch the brass circle onto the sheet. It was very exciting! Personally, my favourite part was the maze because it was very puzzling, however very fun.

Overall, I really enjoyed this trip and I would like to say thank you to Miss Judge and Miss Kelly for organizing this trip and for the ice – cream too!

By, Harneeka Duggal 6MJ