Coffee Morning and Bag Dancing!

Today Year 6 have had a varied and enjoyable day. They started with a Macmillan Coffee morning, and a big thank you to all who came and helped to raise over £100 for the charity.

Then in the afternoon the children were treated to a performance of Bag Dancing by Blah, Blah, Blah. It was a really entertaining and thought provoking production but was also intended to “develop an awareness of and respect for the complexity of people and the ways that thought, feeling, actions and social environment interact”. The children made some really interesting observations and contributions to the discussion. The freeze – frames were also great!

IMG_3981[1]

IMG_4016[1]

IMG_4039[1]

IMG_4058[1]

IMG_4059[1]

IMG_4062[1]

16 thoughts on “Coffee Morning and Bag Dancing!

1. Me and my dad were at the coffee morning though I didn’t eat much.

I loved the bla bla bla show, it was hilarious. 🙂

2. I had a great time watching the Blah Blah Blah play as it was exhilarating and the Coffee morning looked like a really good time.

3. Those cakes and buns look fabulous shame I didnt get to have one.
    The blah blah blah was very fun and there names were very weird.

4. The Bag Dancing was fun, also exciting.

I liked the part where they were shouting at each other – “You were a cleaner!”
    “No, I was a caretaker!”

5. The lemon buns that my mum ate where really nice but so were the the ones that I ate where nice.

6. I loved the coffee morning but I wish my dad could have come; he would have really enjoyed it! Maybe next year, and I’ll come if I can!

I hope everyone who went enjoyed it.